TRENDY CASUAL

 
Hi everyone! Someone would think that grey is boring, strict, cold color. I say- take out your oversized old dads grey jacket out of a closet, and be super trendy! Just combine it with Positive summer colors, like yellow, or casual neutral colors, like black, and you could be the center of attention and admiration.
In my case, I like the way my jacket pairs with a dark T-shirt and light jeans. Ideal for casual everyday day use.
 
Hugs!
 
Всем привет! Для кого-то серый цвет -это скучный и строгий цвет. Поэтому не все по достоинству оценивают свой серый пиджак, который томится на вешалке. Однако если сочетать его с нужным цветом, тогда можно быть в центре внимания и восхищения. 
В моем случае, мне нравится как мой пиджак гармонирует с темной футболкой и светлыми джинсами. Идеальный вариант для повседневных дней.



I'M WEARING:
BLAZER-ZARA
TOP-ZARA
MOM JEANS-ZARA
BELT-GUCCI
SHOES-FILA

Share this:

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment