WHAT COULD BE BETTER?


Hi everyone! New season comes and we ask ourselves: “What should I wear?”. The closet is full of clothes, but there’s actually nothing to put on. In this case my basic wardrobe saves me. I take out one of my favorite Zara biker jackets, which is eternally trendy, today it’s a white jacket. I pair it with comfy mom style jeans. That’s it, turns out its the perfect, classic option for cool, autumn weather. Also added stylish watches by ARIES GOLD.
 
Hugs!
 
Всем привет! С каждым новым сезоном мы задаемся вопросом: «Что надеть?». Шкаф полон одежды, но надеть снова нечего. В такой ситуации меня спасает базовый гардероб. Я достаю одну из своих любимых косух от Zara, сегодня это белая куртка и сочетаю с комфортными mom джинс. Получается идеальный, классический вариант для прохладной, осенней погоды. Весь образ разбавляют, стильные часы от ARIES GOLD.



I'M WEARING:
JACKET-ZARA
MOM JEANS-ZARA
BELT-GUCCI
SHOES-FILA
WATCH-ARIES GOLD (HERE)
 

Share this:

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment