HI SPRING!


Hi everyone! Today I want to show you a casual spring look for every day. I’m ready for spring with all my favorite items in this outfit. Especially love this awesome retro mom jeans from Zara, of which I have three pairs in different colors, they fit perfectly on the figure and are perfect for every day. Definitely check them out, they are so trendy now!
 
Hugs!
 
Всем привет! Сегодня хочу вам показать, тёплый, весенней образ на каждый день. На мне все мои любимые вещи этой весны. Особенно я влюблена в mom джинсы из Zara, которых у меня три пары в разных цветах, они прекрасно садятся по фигуре и идеально подходят на каждый день.



I'M WEARING:
JACKET-ZARA
SWEATER-ZARA
MOM JEANS-ZARA
BELT-GUCCI
SOCKS-CALVIN KLEIN
BOOTS-TIMBERLAND
SUNGLASSES-RAY-BAN
 

Share this:

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment