SKIRT TOP MINIMALISM


It's Saturday! Summer is going to end soon, sad, but for me, I have summer on my mind and it's still only starting:) Today I'm wearing stylish black top from HAUTE BANDIT. Just check out how cool it looks on the back! For this top I've picked nude color skinny style skirt with high waist from the same brand. This combo is perfect!
 
Hugs!
 
Суббота! У кого-то лето уже заканчивается, но у меня оно только начинается:D Сегодня на мне стильный, чёрный топ от HAUTE BANDIT. Посмотрите, как круто он смотрится на спине. К этому топу идеально подошла нюдовая юбка в обтяжку с завышенной талией от этого же бренда. Смотрится очень классно и стильно.
 
Обнимаю!


 
I'M WEARING:
TOP-HAUTE BANDIT
(HERE)
SKIRT-HAUTE BANDIT (HERE)
HEELS-AMI CLUB WEAR (HERE)
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 коммент.:

  1. Stunning as usual! LOVE this look <3

    xo Vanessa from www.Trendique-Magazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look. You look so sexy as always. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete