GREY ATTITUDE


It's Saturday and I just love the white and grey outfit combination. Today I'm wearing awesome crop top from ZAFUL. A perfect stylish solution for high waisted jeans and really beautiful in on summer tanned skin. I also picked super cool shoes with lace up details, they are definitely one of my summer favorites. Love them! So that's the look, check it out!
 
Hugs!
 
Суббота! Как же я люблю сочетание серого с белым. Смотрится просто, но в тоже время очень стильно. Сегодня на мне очень классный мини топ от ZAFUL. Идеальный вариант для джинс с завышенной талией и загорелого тела. Также сегодня на мне новые ботинки с моим любимым декором, как шнуровка. Обожаю их! 
 
Обнимаю!



I'M WEARING:
TOP-ZAFUL (HERE)
SHOES-ZAFUL (HERE)
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 коммент.:

  1. you always look dreamy...love your boots.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete