SWEET SWEATSHIRT


Hi all! I just adore comfortable cozy sweatshirts. I have like a million of them! :) Its great to sometimes mix in a little bit of girly fun vibe in to stylish monotone looks, and sweatshirts is a great way to do so. 
 
Hugs!
 
Всем привет! Обожаю комфортные и уютные свитшоты. Вы даже не представляете какое количество у меня их, можно устраивать распродажу:D Но иногда просто необходимо разбавлять однотонные, повседневные образы, чем то девчачьим и ярким. Свитшоты с этим справляются на ура.
 
Обнимаю!



I'M WEARING:
SUNGLASSES-ZEROUV
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 коммент.:

  1. Wow, this looks super! :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and the sunnies, those look amazing!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!http://www.graziaaustralia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I already commented on your lookbook, but I just love this outfit so much! Your personal look just gives such a cool edgy feel to whatever you choose to wear, too!

    xo Lana
    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Классный look! Просто, но стильно! У меня есть такой же свитшот в серо-розовой гамме))

    ReplyDelete