MICKEY, DON'T BE RUDE!)


Sunday! This week was kinda hard, I had a little cold and spent all days at home. The weather is still really cold outside, sun comes out for a bit and goes away, that's sad, because it's really hard to shoot outfits in this weather. Do you remember this look from the last year? :D I really love this fun outfit. Last year I was really in to fun prints, like this one with Mickey Mouse theme, and these crazy sunglasses are just awesome!
Hugs!
 
Воскресенье!!! Эта неделя была тяжелой, я немного приболела и все дни провела дома. На улице все также холодно, солнце радует очень редко, это конечно огорчает, потому что в такую погоду просто невозможно фотографировать аутфиты на улице( Кстате, помните этот лук?:D Я его обожаю, он такой класнный!!!! В прошлом году я очень фанатела всякими принтами с Микки Маусом, а эти очки просто сумасшедшие, люблю их!

Обнимаю!

 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you will feel better soon. I'm also sick but the weather is so sunny here in Croatia that I can't resist spending all day outside...every evening I feel really bad, but during the way I feel great, it is so nice to spend time outdoors. I hope Spring will arrive there soon.

    You look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna stylizacja! Rewelacyjne połączenie!

    Buziaki!

    Alicja i Magda

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats such a cool look
    keep in touch
    wwww.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete