BUSY DAY


Hi, sweeties! Hope you're day going well:) For the last couple of days I was really busy and didn't update my blog, but you can always check out my Instagram for quick updates, oksana_orehhova.
Today I want to show you a last weeks look! I just love this awesome sweater! It's so soft and comfy, that I just don't want to take it off, ever:)) This sweater is a perfect item for the winter, and it also looks so great with my coat. The coat is pretty simple, but really stylish. Love this design! It also feel really cozy and warm.
 
Now I gotta go do some work! A wonderful and positive Wednesday to all!
 
 
Привет, дорогие! Надеюсь вы хорошо начали этот день:) Последние два дня я была занята и не обновляла свой блог, но вы всегда можете следить за мной в Instagram-oksana_orehhova.
Сегодня хочу вам показать, лук с прошлой недели! Обожаю этот свитер!!! Он такой мягкий и комфортный, что я не хочу его снимать))) Этот свитер идеально подходит для зимы и прекрасно смотрится с моим пальто. Пальто очень простое и стильное. Обожаю этот фасон!  В нем я чувствую себя уютно и тепло.

Теперь время, заняться делами! Всем чудесной и позитивной среды!

 
I'M WEARING:
SWEATER-ZAFUL
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. Great coat. Nice photos. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits!! Love your pics too very inspiring!!
    http://resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and outfit! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Как всегда великолепна!!!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. u look chic
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete