ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BAD SERVICE EXPERIENCE


Today I want to share with you my personal experience ordering super popular makeup products from Anastasia Beverly Hills brand from their official website. Hope it would be interesting and useful insight for you.
 
I will start by saying, that I just love professionally done makeup, and to make it look that way you need great makeup products. I wanted to try ABH for long time, all their pomades and eyeshadow, but I didn't get to do so, because they didn't ship to Europe, and it was a hustle to get it from other sources. I really wanted to try this magical makeup for myself, because of the multiple popular American bloggers praising this products and saying it was the best makeup they ever tried. Eventually, ABH website opened shipping to Europe, so it was a great possibility to try some of their popular products.
 
Checking out some more reviews, I've also wonder, that if they opened shipping to Europe, why everyone are still ordering from the resellers or from American friends and not from the official ABH webpage. Surly, I get it, no one wants to pay extra tax and so on, but it's your favorite makeup that everyone love so much, surly you could support them, and order directly from their official website. What the f? This fact made me a little bit more suspicious.
But I didn't wanted to research more or wait, so I've quickly ordered from their official website, because such an overpriced products I like to buy directly from the brand making them, and not from the resellers, that don't have all the products, that I need in stock. 
I've made my order about two weeks ago. Before placing the order, I've read all the shipping info on their page. There is said, that you would have to pay a tax for the international shipping, obviously, but there is no info about how long the shipping to Europe would take, how much it would cost and what shipping companies they use. It's just said: Free standard shipping over 25$, is it for all the countries or not, no info about that also. In the Payment Options section, they don't mention that they accept PayPal... Ok, whatever, didn't bother me at first, I believed that this world popular brand, have the right info on their official page, and there wouldn't be any problem with shipping. Naive me... haha))

I've picked five products from the page, Contour Cream Kit , The Original Contour Kit, Dipbrow Pomade, Brow Kit, Glow kit, for the total of 203$, also wanted the Pure Hollywood pomade, but it was out of stock. And of course, ordering for this price, there were some taxes to pay here in Tallinn, but it was no problem. After I've added all the items to the cart and clicked to the order confirmation page, only then I've found out, that they accept PayPal and that shipping costs 20$, and not free. I guess free for orders over 25$ only in America, why didn't they wrote this in the info? So they opened shipping to Europe, but forgot to update the info? 
Ok, whatever, I've confirmed the order, and payed with a card. I've got a confirmation message to my email, everything is great, my order will be shipped soon and we will send you tracking info. And of course, the money were also withdrawn from my credit card. But it was just a beginning of the story... haha)) After a couple of hours, I get an email, with this text: ..you have to send us your id and credit card copy or bank statement with address, or we will cancel your order in 5 days, because this is our "Policy". What the f? Firs, I thought it was a scam, but the email address was from them! Is it some f*king joke? This is FBI or a cosmetics store??? Why I have to send you my id? Why you will cancel my order, I'm you new client, that pays you money and this is my first order, why is so shitty service? I was in shock, and I've understood, why no one orders from them directly.

Of course, I've decided to see this order to the end and had send my id and credit card copy, this is strictly personal information, and there was no assurance text in their message, that my info is safe and so on. After this, no one answered back to my message, and I started to worry a bit.. A couple of days passed, but my order was still in processing status on their webpage, when I've paid 20$ for fast shipping. Then I've really thought to myself, are you f*king kidding me?! Then I've found some reviews on experience with their online service, and they was all negative, I've read that, one of their clients found out, that they prioritize orders from the U.S, and leave Europe orders for last, and that they only have one woman, who manages them. Don't really know if this is the case, but it definitely seems that way. Why have a shady small staff, if you're a world popular brand and have orders from all over the world? The service should be top notch! 
 
So the next day I was worried and my order haven't been shipped, I've decided to write them an email concerning and inquiring about my order. There were no answer to this email, for 2 days more, and then they answered, that my orders is processing and will be shipped soon. After this, 1 more day have passed, and I've got a confirmation that the order is shipped. The whole hustle took more than a week, when I've paid for fast shipping. On the positive side, my package came in 3 days, but I guess it's the shipping company doing a great job, not the ABH shop. 

After I've paid the tax, courier brought me my package and I was shocked once again!!! All of the products, that I've ordered were just thrown inside a plain box, without any protection paper or bobble wrap, and this made me really angry! All the pallets could easily be damaged, the eyeshadow pomade container was slightly damaged, contour box was dirty in something and also damaged. This is shocking!!! I never expected this kind of service from them! And this is Anastasia Beverly Hills?! How can you not care so much? Where is your beautiful branded box, protective packaging, and maybe a f*king thank you card, or something, like all other respectable brands do. This is total bullshit!! 
 
I've already said, that service is very important for me, because it really shows how the brand feels about their clients. After all this negative experience, you wanna turn away from this brand and forget about it, even if they really have quality products. Don't want to return to this shop and give they my money again! Anastasia said herself, in multiple interviews, that "The client is my boss!" It seems that it's no the case.

There will be a separate reviews on each product on my blog, so stay tuned guys! Hugs!



Всем привет! Уже понедельник, но по ощущениям все ещё воскресенье:D
Сегодня хочу поделиться с вами своим опытом о заказе нашумевших и разрекламированных косметических продуктах от Anastasia Beverly Hills с офицального сайта, надеюсь вам будет интересно и вы узнаете немного больше об этом бренде.

Начну с того что, я люблю качественный макияж и для его воплощения требуется хорошая косметическая продукция. Бренд Anastasia Beverly Hills я хотела попробовать давно, все эти помадки и тени для бровей, но как то все не решалась, потому что его достаточно трудно достать и в Европу этот бренд не отправлял продукцию. После того, когда известные, американские бьюти блоггеры начали маштабно нахваливать косметическую продукцию от Anastasia Beverly Hills и все в один голос стали утверждать, что это лучшее, что когда-либо они пробовали, я конечно сразу же захотела испробовать эти несравненные средства. Вдобавок меня обрадовал тот факт, что этот бренд стал отправлять в Европу с офицального сайта.

Почитав некоторые отзывы людей, в моей голове возник вопрос, который меня мучал...Почему когда появилась доставка в Европу, никто не заказывает с офицального сайта????? Все покупают через поставщиков или всем привозят из Америки знакомые! Я понимаю, что налог и никто не хочет может переплачивать, и так далее....но это же всеми любимая продукция и офицальный сайт сделал доставку...Что за фигня? Этот факт меня немного смутил если честно.

Недолго думая, я конечно решила заказать косметическую продукцию с офицального сайта Anastasia Beverly Hills , потомучто такие средства по такой завышенной цене, я люблю приобретать от офицального бренда, а не от других магазинов, которые перепродают и у которых половину продукции просто нет.

Заказ я делала в этом месяце, две недели назад. Перед тем как заказать продукцию, я прочитала всю информацию о доставке на сайте Anastasia Beverly Hills . Там сказано что с международных заказов будет налог, но ничего не сказано про то, сколько идет заказ до Европы, с какими курьерсками службами они робатают и сколько вообще стоит доставка до Европы...на сайте просто написано Free Standard Shipping Over $25...непонятно для всех стран это или нет. Также в PAYMENT OPTIONS не сказано о том, что они принимают и PayPal...Окей, меня это не смутило все, я думала у них правильная информция на сайте, да и с этим брендом не должно быть проблем. Не тут то было..ахах)))

Выбрав 5 продуктов, а заказывала я: Contour Cream Kit , The Original Contour Kit, Dipbrow Pomade, Brow Kit, Glow kit на сумму 203$, хотела еще помаду Pure Hollywood, но в наличии к сожалению не было. Естественно заказав на такую сумму, в Таллине меня ждал налог, но об этом я знала и для меня это была не проблема заплатить.
После того когда все продукты были добавлены в корзину и дошло дело до оформления, я узнаю о том что у них принимают PayPal и доставка стоит 20$, а не так как было сказано Free Standard Shipping Over $25. Я подумала какого черта они не обновляют информацию на своем сайте???

Окей, я сделала заказ, оплатила и мне пришло потверждение, что все окей, мой заказ будет отправлен и мы вышлем вам отслеживающий номер, деньги также были забранированы с моей кредитки.
Тут начилось самое интересное..ахаха) Через пару часов мне приходит письмо, где сказано: "Вы должны прислать нам свою копию паспорта и кредитки или выписку с банка, потомучто у нас такая Policy System или мы анулируем ваш заказ через 5 дней, и ваши деньги будут вовращены вам обратно."....Я подумала-это шутка??? Это ФБР или магазин косметики??? Что за херня, какую копию паспорта? Вы анулируете мой заказ? Я новый клиент, это первый заказ, что за дерьмовое обслуживание???? Я была в шоке, если честно...тогда я поняла почему никто не заказывает там...ахах)

Конечно я решила идти до конца ради принципа, отправила свою копию паспорта и кредитки, когда это личная информация, и в их письме даже не было сказано, что ваши данные не будут нигде распростронены и так далее. После этого мне никто не ответил, я стала немного волноваться..прошло несколько дней, мой заказ висел в статусе процесса...когда я заплатила за экспресс доставку 20$...Тогда я подумала, вы прикалываететсь??? В интернете я нашла несколько отзывов девушек, которые писали что у них проблемы с обслуживанием клиентов, в первую очередь они обслуживают Штаты, а потом Европейские заказы и что у них сидит одна тетенька, которая занемается всем этим. Я подумала это что за мелкая конторка, если вы работаете с клиентами со всего мира, обслуживание  должно быть на вышем уровне!

Мой заказ так и не был отправлен, я написала в службу обслуживания сразу же, мне никто не отвечал еще несколько дней, потом мне ответили, что ваш заказ обрабатывется и будет скоро отправлен. После этого письма прошел еще день и наконец его отправили, я с облегчением вздохнула. Вся эта возня заняла целую неделю, когда я заплатила за экспресс доставку.....Моя посылка долетела за 3 дня, что меня обрадовало очень.

После того, как курьер мне принес мою коробку...я была в ужасе!!!!! Вся продукция была безлаберно накидана в простую коробку, без всяких защитных пакетов с воздухом, меня это просто разозлило...Все палетки могли спокойно повредиться, коробочка от помадки для бровей была помята, контурная коробочка также была измазана чем то и помята...Это шок конечно!!!! Я такого обслуживания еще нигде не встречала...и это Anastasia Beverly Hills??? Как так можно? Где ваша фирменая коробка, защитные пакеты, фирменые буклетики...просто дерьмо полное!

Я уже говорила, обслуживание для меня очень важно, потому что это говорит о многом! После всего этого, меня отвернуло сразу от этого бренда, несмотря на хорошее качество продукции. В такой магазин просто не хочется возвращаться, полное разочарование...хотя сама Anastasia говорила что ее клиент-это ее "босс"! Видимо-это далеко не так.

Про каждый продукт, будет отдельный обзор. Следите за обновлениями. Обнимаю.
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 коммент.:

  1. WOW this blows my mind, I find this sad really specially if they want clients from other counties. I'm sorry that your experience was not a good one. If I was you I'd contact them and tell them they were un-happy with they way they, did your order I would so complain.

    Katie | http://ktmcgworld102.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look really nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete