LOVING GREY


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome sweater and bag form LOVELYWHOLESALE . I've decided for a monochrome themed style for this outfit, I really like the desaturated colors theme this season, and loving how different grey sweaters fit in to this theme. This one has a cropped design and a scarf-like turtleneck, this detail give the style a really casual, a but sporty vibe. Also the sweater has a really warm soft and cozy material, so it's a perfect pick of a cold season. I wanted a be comfy and warm in this outfit, but also a bit badass, so I've used my favorite super versatile leather jacket and rugged black boots. I've accessorized this outfit with a pretty awesome bag, with a really clever design. The bag also have a great artificial leather material, with a nice quality. The whole look is kinda empowering, a bit edgy, but also warm and cozy, a great outfit for casual everyday stuff.


 
I'M WEARING:
SUNGLASSES-FREYRS
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. you look stunning in this all grey look!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather jacket and turtleneck sweater are such a perfect combination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the funny themed handbag. You look gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. breathtaking photos! :) amazing outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those sunglasses though :)
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeaurifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete