BACK IN BLACK

 
Hi, guys!
Today is a typical, black outfit, when I just don't know, what to wear( Maybe be it's more suitable for autumn, not for the cold winter here in Tallinn.. Haha)  it was so cold outside, but I really needed to make some photos. Not the best ones, sure.. But kinda ok, nevertheless my bag looks great :D I just love this fringe bag. It suit perfectly in this outfit. And of course I finished the look with my favorite accessory - this awesome sunglasses. Maybe cat style sunglasses looks a bit to girly, but I really like them this season.

A positive Thursday to you all!

Привет, ребята. Сегодня типичный, черный аутфит, когда я незнаю, что мне надеть(
  Наверное, он больше подходит для осени, чем для холодной зимы в Таллине...хаха)
  Было чертовски холодно, но я должна былa сделать несколько фото. Не самые удачные фотографии, конечно..Ну и ладно, по крайне мере моя сумка выглядит хорошо:D
  Честно говоря, я влюбилась в эту сумку с бахромой. Она идеально дополнила мой образ. Ну и конечно же, завершила свой лук моим любимым аксессуаром-это очки.
  Может быть кошачьи очки выглядят немного по детски, но в этом сезоне я отдаю свое предрочтение именно им.

  Всем позитивного четверга!

 
 
I'M WEARING:
SWEATER-YOYOMELODY
SUNGLASSES-ZEROUV
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. Hello from Spain: I really like your look in black. Feel great on you. Fabulous pics. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, cool and stylish and the outfit really suits you! 10/10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather jacket and the shades <3

    ReplyDelete