STEEL


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature a top from FASHION NOVA and sunglasses from FREYRS. Lately many of my looks feature a biker jacket and monochrome color theme, I just feel very comfortable with these style elements. Black leather jacket is so versatile, it's definitely a must have wardrobe item. In this look I've picked an awesome grey top to pair with the biker jacket. I've just love the design of the top, it's a cropped style with a turtleneck, it really has that 90s vintage vibe. I also really like the thin and stretchy material of this top. Continuing my favorite grey color theme with high waisted grey jeans, you can't go wrong with the jeans and leather jacket combo, it's a classic. I've finished the look with a beautiful sunglasses with a unique design. I really love the pointy edges, these element somehow gives the outfit a bit of a cat woman vibe. The whole look is kinda edgy, with a bit of that 90s vintage vibe, an awesome comfy and casual outfit for every day.

 

I'M WEARING:
SUNGLASSES-FREYRS
Get this jeans at FASHION NOVA and top at FASHION NOVA, and use a special discount code ---> XOOKSANA for 15% off.
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 коммент.:

  1. You always look fantastic dear!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear this 100% omfg I am in love!! I love wearing grey ahha majority of what I wear these days consist of 50 shades of grey :P Em xx

    http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with denim jacket ans shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete