CASUAL COFFEE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome shoes from DEALSALE. For today's look I've put together a really comfortable and casual big city streets outfit. I think, that it has a New York City vibe, a bit oversized beige coat and the big dark brown sunglasses give the look that special 90s NY feel. I wanted to bring a bit of fun and girly in to this style, with this casual leopard print shoes. They are very cute and pretty simple, but they give a lot of character to this style. So here you go, a great casual look for every day life in the big city.



I'M WEARING:
GET THIS SHOES AT DEALSALE, AND USE ITEM NUMBER: SV022191
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 коммент.:

  1. u look cool,love the oversized coat
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this neutral look and Desale's styles!
    xoxo

    http://theindiegirl.com

    ReplyDelete