TRENCH COAT SEASON


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome sunglasses from ZEROUV. I wanted to make a trench coat look for this autumn. I think, that trench coat have just a bit fallen off the fashion radar lately, not so much trench coats showing up in fashion community. For me, the beige trench is a classic, it's a perfect autumn item. So for this look I've picked a classic style trench coat, but with some unique detail, like leather inserts, they make a classic design feel fresh and modern. The design of this coat was definitely inspired by Burberry fashion collection. We have a pretty sunny autumn here in the Baltic countries, and I'm really happy to use different sunglasses with my outfits. I wanted to bring a unique character to this look with this awesome sunglasses. The design is definitely unusual, it's a mix between 60's vintage and very modern vibes. The shape, size and the color of the glass make this sunglasses stand out and really draw attention to your style.



I'M WEARING:
SUNGLASSES-ZEROUV
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 коммент.: