NEUTRAL DAY


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature comfy cardigan from TOMTOP. I wanted to make a really casual and comfortable every day style with this look, very minimalistic and maybe even a bit trashy. In this outfit I used very comfortable textures, this grey cardigan have a very soft thick material, it's warm and cozy. The design is pretty simple, just a basic coat style shape, with one interesting detail, rounded corners, witch look kinda unique. The outfit have a grey and black theme, this season I'm so in love with grey color in fashion. So here you go, a simple casual look, with a monochrome theme and a minimalistic vibe.

 

I'M WEARING:
CARDIGAN-TOMTOP
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 коммент.:

  1. omg I'm so in love with super stylish hair color!!! <3

    http://starrybubu.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like gray cardi, coll shades
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete