MIXING VIBES


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature comfy coat from TOMTOP. I've put together a casual vintage style outfit, with a bit of elegance in the mix. The denim shorts and the sweatshirt with Eiffel Tower print are pretty casual fun, basic combination, but I've paired this combo with a kinda elegant feminine coat. The coat looks sophisticated, but the design is kinda rugged and casual. The material is very soft and thin, so it feels more like a summer blouse. But the best part is the softest beige color, I really love this color tonality this season, it feels really stylish. I also liked the hood option in the design, it gives the style more fun young vibe. The look is great for day to day stuff, like going to the supermarket or something like that.

 

I'M WEARING:
COAT-TOMTOP
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 коммент.:

  1. u look super cool, love the trench
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cozy and chic. Amazing shoes.

    i would appreciate if you visit my blog :)

    http://lilystylez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always amazing! *-* so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very stylish :) nice coat !

    ReplyDelete