LITTLE SPARKLE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's style feature beautiful and super cute necklace from OCEANFASHION . I wanted to show this necklace with a really simple casual outfit, so it stands out a bit in this contrast. I love the design, it's simple, but also sophisticated in a way. It has a unique shape with round and straight lines, and also with a really beautiful green crystals. This jewelry is also very versatile, it fits lots of different styles, but I like it in a casual outfit. This simple necklace could add a feminine and cute vibe to your casual daily outfit.


I'M WEARING:
NECKLACE-OCEANFASHION

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 коммент.:

  1. awesome photo!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing beautiful!!!!!!!!

    I love that necklace<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic! Such a beautiful necklace ♡


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete