JET BLACK


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish set from DEALSALE , bag from OCEANFASHION and sunglasses from ZEROUV. The all black minimalistic look with a white bag accent for today style. Black is one color that is forever in trend, and this season it's really relevant. And I just adore the minimalistic vibe that comes with the black color, it really feels empowering, sexy and very stylish. Starting from the set in this outfit, kinda represents the style, that is close to my heart, simplicity in shape and color, yet strong character, with a sexy vibe. The design of the set is a basic black stretchy crop top and a long high waisted skirt, having a really business ready serious vibe, with a sexy undertone. I've added one of my favorite sunglasses in to the black color style mix, with a really awesome design. The shape of these sunglasses really feel unique, but also kinda vintage at the same time. They resemble a classic aviators, but with a more detailed and modern design. With this stylish bag I wanted to add a certain color spot, that would bring some contrast and depth in to the outfit. I've picked a bag with the same minimalistic theme and some detail on it, that would correspond with the biker jacket. It's a beautiful little bag that is very versatile, easily could be used with lots of casual styles and of course with more official outfits, like some cocktail or evening dresses. The whole look feels a bit edgy, a bit sexy, very stylish, and it is a perfect outfit for an casual business or work meeting.



I'M WEARING:
GET THIS SET AT DEALSALE, AND USE ITEM NUMBER: EU000184
SUNGLASSES-ZEROUV
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

12 коммент.:

  1. awesome photos!
    Kisses from germany,Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, honey<3
      kisses<3

      Delete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! :)
    have a lovely week !!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style. Beautiful hair... great pic! Big WOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Оксана,прекрасно выглядите!


    http://vladabush.blogspot.com/2015/11/burgundy-mood.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice photos and they are very creative !!! Also the quality of article is very high , I like it so much !!! Never give up ! You will be a grreat bloger ! Trust me ;) Just felt in love with this article. FANTASTIC POST !

    I want to invite you to visit and Follow my blog ! iT’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY LOVING GOOD FASHION AND HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS !! i really work hard on my website and hope that you will like it. i LOVE FASHION AND TRY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS GOOD AS IT’S POSSIBLE. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

    SEE YOU ON VICIRAGE

    http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete