BASIC GEOMETRY


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish oversized vest from DEALSALE and sunglasses from BORNPRETTYSTORE . For this casual style it's my favorite theme this season - black and white minimalism. I really love the simple vibe of this outfit, it feels very modern and artistic. I've used an oversized black vest in this mix, it really gives the look a special character. I paired it with a white sweater, which makes a strong contrast and looks kinda artistic. I also used an awesome sunglasses with similar minimalistic design, they somehow remind me of Andy Warhol artistic style. They are really big and reflective glass look very futuristic. The whole look is definitely casual, minimalistic in color and shape, almost having a some kind of geometrical vibe, because of the vest and sunglasses.



I'M WEARING:
GET THIS VEST AT DEALSALE, AND USE ITEM NUMBER: AM001532_B_M
GET THIS SUNGLASSES AT BORNPRETTYSTORE , AND USE COUPON NUMBER: OKSG10 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. You look awesome!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is deff a stylish one !! The sunglasses are amazing :D need those in my life !

    Kisses dear !!

    http://mbcos.net/2015/11/10/reasons-to-use-instagram-for-you-blogbusiness/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome especially beacuse of you! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shades are life!

    Love them!

    http://zilmyvazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete