JUST ANOTHER EPIC DAY


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish jacket from LOOKBOOKSTORE . For this style I wanted to make it really casual and comfortable for day to day routine. And what are the most comfy casual wardrobe items? Definitely jeans and leather jackets. The jacket in this look have a simple bomber style design, with a two tone color theme. The jacket is super comfy and really versatile, it could be used in so much casual outfits. I've paired the jacket with crop top and high waist jeans, my favorite combination from the last season. The whole look have a casual minimalistic vibe, it's pretty simple, but it has hits of sexy and chic in the details. This outfit is great for any casual stuff, mostly I see myself hanging with friends or doing around daily casual business in this outfit.



Get this jeans at FASHION NOVA, and use a special discount code ---> XOOKSANA for 15% off.

I'M WEARING:

Share this:

CONVERSATION

11 коммент.:

  1. Very sexy!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. effortlessly chic! gorgeous as always! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing style..nice woman..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice photos and they are very creativ !!! Also the quality of article is very high , I like it so much !!! Never give up ! You will be a grreat bloger ! Trust me ;) Just felt in love with this article. FANTASTIC POST !

    I want to invite you to visit and Follow my blog ! iT’S SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY LOVING GOOD FASHION AND HIGH QUALITY PHOTOS !! i really work hard on my website and hope that you will like it. i LOVE FASHION AND TRY TO EXPRESS MYSELF AS GOOD AS IT’S POSSIBLE. WELCOME TO MY WORLD.

    SEE YOU ON VICIRAGE

    http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete