KEEPING IT CASUAL


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome denim shorts from FASHION NOVA. I really love simple casual looks this season, more classical style, with lesser prints and design elements. This look is a nice example of simple and comfortable casual style, but put together with a fashionable sense. Leather jacket and jeans are my all time favorite casual combination, and this comfy denim shorts are so awesome. This fit is totally perfect and they have a high waist design, which is one of my favorite ongoing fashion trends. I really like the longer style, it makes them more elegant and feminine, but the super torn style gives the a casual vintage vibe. And for the bottom layer I've picked a simple a bit see-through shirt, this brings a bit of freshness and lightness in to the mix. This casual, but stylish look, is an every day outfit and I really enjoy is so much.


I'M WEARING:
DENIM SHORTS-FASHION NOVA

Get this denim shorts at FASHION NOVA, and use a special discount code ---> XOOKSANA for 15% off.
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. I love the Outfit! Really Beautiful <3

    Greetings xx Rabea
    www.rabeasbeautytipps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur skin looks flawless - can u please make a post about ur skincare?=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos, i lovin your classy street style!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos and really beautiful ootd!!! Good work Oksana!!! Have a nice day, kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket so much! The two tone is super unique!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete