FALLING LEAVES


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful dress form TOMTOP. I've put together an autumn style with a romantic vintage vibe. I really love the the minimalistic black and white themed looks this season, this style is also monochrome, but it's more artistic and feminine. The dress have a classic style, with a beautiful unique design. The monochrome artistic print on the skirt part and white crochet style top, together, really gives an impression of leaves in the wind. I've also chose very elegant boots, with vintage style in black and white theme. This is a really elegant, feminine look for warm autumn, it is perfect for romantic walks in the park, if it will be too chilly, you can always use a long coat with this style.

 
I'M WEARING:
DRESS-TOMTOP
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

10 коммент.:

  1. So gorgeous dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a very young fashion blogger but love it ! I do love this post ! I admire your work and want to invite you to VICIRAGE ! http://vicirage.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look like a doll, you are so pretty! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely look
    i adore all yourstyles
    but this Dress is amazing

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete