DRINKING UNICORN TEARS


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome top and bag from SAMMYDRESS and stylish sunglasses from ZEROUV. I wanted to make a really fun casual look for today. I used a really cute casual top with awesome fun print, a little fries character, looking so cute and positive. I've paired this crop top with high waist jeans, I think, is a perfect combo, balancing the proportions and making legs look longer. For the accessories I've picked an awesome bag with a really clever fun design. The bag is in a shape of drinking cup with a straw, with unicorn tears label. The design is kinda awesome, because of it's randomness and internet culture vibe. Adding a very stylish sunglasses in to the outfit really brings this style together. This pair is amazing, the quality reflector shades with a deep blue tone, looks outstanding. The rim style is pretty sophisticated, with a unique mix of vintage and modern vibes. The whole look is great to hangout with friend in the city, going to movies or fun coffee shops.


 
I'M WEARING:
JACKET-STYLEMOI
SUNGLASSES-ZEROUV
 
Get this jeans at FASHION NOVA, and use a special discount code ---> XOOKSANA for 15% off.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. You look so classy. Love the bag! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit, love your purse=))) Thanks for cool post=))

    arcticraspberry.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool is that tee, i love it
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!! That shirt is amazing & I also really like the bag! I have the same: please check here how I styled it: http://bagatyou.com/festival-outfit-and-bag/ - Anyways, big kiss & good luck! Xx Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and adorable look for a casual day out, I'm in love with that cute funky Tee and the cup cross shoulder bag <3 Thanks for sharing, my lovely x

    Come Check Out My Latest Posts On My Blog

    ReplyDelete