BE TOUGH


Hi my stylish readers! 
Today's look feature awesome top, bag, shoes and sunglasses, all from LOVELYWHOLESALE . For this casual outfit, I wanted it to be a bit gangsta and rugged, with a cool funky accent from the sunglasses. The minimalistic cropped white shirt is always a win, it have a sexy, free young and casual vibe. Paired the white top with a leather jacket for just a bit of a badass feel. This season I really like any fun designed bags, this one have a really clever design, with a leather jacket theme, it looks very unique and girly cute, it will definitely fit lot of casual looks. I always like to put a little vintage themed accents in my looks, this time it's this awesome sunglasses, with a funky design. I would say, that they remind me of one of my favorite design styles, Art Deco. This sunglasses really have that special Art Deco vibe, with strict geometry lines, but lots of flashy gold and pastel colors. So this look is a bit of a mix of styles and vibes. The whole look together, could be a great casual outfit to hangout with friends or going to an artistic event.



I'M WEARING:
SUNGLASSES-LOVELYWHOLESALE
ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO:)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute..:)
    and sweet outfit
    :)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very stylish ! love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cool slip-on Oksana!!! I want her!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete