LOVE KEY


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish shirt and shorts from DRESSLINK and a beautiful necklace from OCEANFASHION. It's back to the basics with this casual summer outfit. For the top I've picked this shirt with awesome design and beautiful mint blue color. I really liked the laced inserts on this shirt, it really gives it a strong romantic feminine vibe, and also looks really cute. I've paired the top with light denim shorts, with a classic design. These shorts are just a must have for any fashionista's wardrobe, they are super comfy for summer, and also very versatile, having a vintage style. Finishing the casual look with an amazing accessory necklace with a key and chain design. I'm just amazed by the design and detail on this beautiful key necklace. This awesome accessory is really cute, and could be used not only with casual styles, but also in more glamorous "night out" looks. I really enjoy making minimalistic laid back looks for this summer, and this look is a perfect example.


I'M WEARING:
SHORTS-DRESSLINK
NECKLACE-OCEANFASHION

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 коммент.: