LAID BACK VINTAGE

 
Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful shirt from CHOIES. It's a really casual and easy style for today, a simple as a shirt plus shorts. I just love the design of the top, it rocks a very beautiful print, somehow it resembles a fractal art, but I guess it's not, it's just that the beautiful ornaments and patterns are really detailed and sophisticated. I love the color combination on the print, looks very positive and brings attention to the style. The shirt is really comfortable, it has a silky breezy material. I've paired the shirt with one of my favorite items from this summer, high waist denim shorts are a must have item in every fashionista's wardrobe. The whole look is very casual with just a bit of vintage style, it's very positive and colorful.
 
 

I'M WEARING:
SHIRT-CHOIES
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. I'm totally love in your shirt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful ootd on an amazing shooting!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fab, so love the shirt
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shirt and outfit as always! <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the shirt and sunglasses :)
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete