CROCHET+DENIM=HOT


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish top from CNDIRECT. For today's look I have my favorite combo for this summer, breezy top and classic denim shorts. But the top in this case is very special. I just love the detailed black crochet patterns and a half see-through style of this awesome top, it gives the look a feminine sexy vibe. I wanted to balance out the top with a very casual denim shorts with a high waist vintage style. I really enjoy mixing textures, and I love the combination of denim with crochet or lace. The look is pretty simple, I wanted to keep it minimalistic and casual, but the texture of the top brings a bit of romantic vibe in to the mix. The look is perfect for summer in the city, it's a casual chic style that you'll fall in love with.

 
I'M WEARING:
SHORTS-SHEIN
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

4 коммент.:

  1. thats a super cool top
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, great photos as always ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post, kisses! :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

    ReplyDelete