CHEER UP


Hi my stylish readers! 
Today's look feature awesome dress, bag and shoes from TINYDEAL. With this look, I wanted to make it very positive, fun, also stylish and comfortable. This casual comfy dress is perfect for the look. Positive and colorful print with a juicy red on grey makes a strong contrast, and really stands out. The dress is very comfy, I just love the pockets design, it's very cute, casual and girly. I wanted to continue the fun vibe of this style with a bag with awesome design. Yes, it's a red leather jacket bag, and it's genius! This awesome design is definitely an eye-catcher and it's really nicely detailed. This great bag have a contemporary art vibe and also just super fun. I have a red theme with this look, and a strong casual and fun vibe, so I've picked red classic casual shoes. They are really comfortable and a great red balancing note. The whole look is very artistic and fun, you just get a positive vibe from it, so maybe, try it out for yourself.



ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW VIDEO!

 
I'M WEARING:
DRESS-TINYDEAL
SHOES-TINYDEAL

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. super look:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect from head to toe ! nice bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this outfit, chic yet so casual.
    Love the red details!


    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks so cool! I love the combination of red with grey. <3

    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats cool and beauty face....:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pops of red color!! You always have great color sense!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Gorgeous!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! You living in Holland here?

    ReplyDelete