URBAN NEXT LEVEL


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful sweater and shorts from STYLEMOI and sunglasses and a powder pallet from BORNPRETTYSTORE. For this look I went with a kinda minimalistic casual urban vibe style.
The sweater has an awesome design and texture to it. The design has a bit of futuristic vibe, with unique looking texture. And this net style material is really perfect for hot summer days. I've decided to make this look a minimalistic in color aspect also, and went with a simple stylish black white theme. I've paired the top with black leather sporty shorts. This shorts are very comfortable and they have a really thin and soft artificial leather material. For the accessories I've used a very special pair of sunglasses. The design looks really unique and stylish, also futuristic. For me the glasses even has some kind of steam punk vibe to them. For the makeup, I've used a really nice blushes powder pallet, with beautiful colors for summer. This look is really comfy and sporty, perfect for summer, try it out.


I'M WEARING:
SWEATER-STYLEMOI
SHORTS-SHORTS
SUNGLASSES-BORNPRETTYSTORE
POWDER PALETTE-BORNPRETTYSTORE
 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

6 коммент.:

  1. Great post dear, I hope you visit my blog also. Keep in touch, pls. Best regards from Sarajevo.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет!
    Какая классная! Очки суперские!
    Подписалась на тебя через GFC)
    Буду рада взаимности)
    ^^
    Прошу очень поучаствовать в конкурсе - http://ann-kos.blogspot.com/2015/08/giveaway-bornprettystore.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look and those glasses just finish it off nicely :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that mesh sweater!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete