LET'S PAINT THE TOWN.....


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful dress and heels from DRESSLINK and necklace from OCEANFASHION. For this look I've wanted to make something romantic, feminine and eye-catching, but with a bit of natural casualness. And this beautiful red dress is spot on for the style, it's bright juicy red color really stands out, but the design isn't too glamorous. With unique texture of material, which reminds me just a bit of crochet, the dress feels very comfortable and even kinda casual. I've wanted to up the "wow" factor, so for the shoes I've went with red high heels. The design on them is so awesome, mainly just a classic style, but with a huge red bow, which looks super cute. This look is definitely for a special occasion, it's not a day to day outfit, but it retain a certain naturally and casual, which I really like. For accessory I've picked a stunning golden necklace with beautiful Victorian pattern design. It perfectly blends in to the mix, giving the look a more chic and glam appearance. The pattern on the necklace is very detailed, making it feel like an expensive piece of jewelry. The whole look stands out, so everyone will definitely notice you, but it remains youth natural vibe.


 
I'M WEARING:
DRESS-DRESSLINK
SHOES-DRESSLINK
NECKLACE- OCEANFASHION
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. Amazing red (Y) I prefer buying clothes while browsing the coupons from Retailmenot.com and ClothingRIC.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have recently ordered from dresslink and I loved it. This dress is so amazing and the shoes as well,
    drop dead gorgeous.
    Love the outfit and you look super great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic, the dress is so cute. You look fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress and sexy heels :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! And those sheels are beyond perfect!!
    xoxo

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete