LET WIND PLAY WITH YOUR HAIR


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful set and necklace from DRESSLILY. This summer I'm just in love with the bohemian style. I want to really explore this awesome theme, and create many looks using boho style. This look is another one, that have an amazing vibe of freedom and summer. The main item is this awesome set, with very beautiful detailed print and color theme. The two-piece set is a crop top and shorts. The shorts have a pretty simple design, but the top have that special vintage detail, like long flared sleeves, which give it boho feel. The print reminds me of Indian style motives, and the black and white color combinations makes the details really stand out. I really wanted to add something special to the character of this look, and this fantastic necklace is just perfect. I'm just amazed by the detail and number of elements in this awesome accessory, it look super authentic and vintage. It brings the look together and gives a gypsy vibe to this style. The look is great for enjoying free fun summer outdoors, closer to nature and true to yourself.



I'M WEARING:
SET (TOP AND SHORTS)-DRESSLILY
NECKLACE-DRESSLILY
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 коммент.:

  1. You look awsome! I love this outfit so much :*
    I click on your links :-) Would you like to do same on my blog? :D
    Have a lovely day, kisses :*

    ♡MiśkaGrabowskaOfficial♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and I love the photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely prints on that two-pece set.
    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I really like your outfit. It is very trendy. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete