YUMMY FLASHBACK


Hi my stylish readers!
Waking up early today, lots of things to do, busy busy, and I really don't even have the time to grab a yummy breakfast at one of my favorite coffee shops, so a nutritionist healthy snack at home for today. But also having flashbacks about an awesome food place, that is unfortunately closed their business, and I was really sad about it. So I wanted to share some picks with super yummy food, that I had once there, and maybe reminisce a bit together with readers from my home city, who also enjoyed this place.

 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

7 коммент.:

  1. Wow!!! So beautiful photos!!! I'm hungry.....Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pizza looks yummy
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so delicious. :)kisses! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that coffee looks amazing :-D I do like a nice coffee :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so yummy...I'm so hungry right now:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete