ULTRAMARINE REFLECTORS


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful denim overalls from OASAP and awesome shoes and sunglasses from CNDIRECT. For this look I wanted to put together a really positive and girly outfit, something fun, light and easy for summer. This beautiful denim dress is perfect for casual summer styles, like this one. The design is pretty classic, the material has a great quality to it, with very bright denim texture and minimalistic details, give this dress a casual girly vibe. I really love this denim dress with a casual denim style, it's super cute and sexy. I've used a white crochet top for this style, it looks really fresh with denim texture of the overalls. Continuing the fresh and girly style with an awesome white sandals on a high platform, that definitely have a vintage vibe. They are surprisingly super comfortable and light, that's perfect for summer. I've accessorized this look with a beautiful vintage style sunglasses. The design is kinda unique, with very big reflecting glass, that just looks out of this world awesome. The whole look is really fresh, comfortable and kinda hot, so definitely try this or similar look for this summer.



I'M WEARING:
DENIM DRESS-OASAP
SUNGLASSES-CNDIRECT
SHOES-CNDIRECT
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

13 коммент.:

  1. Perfect look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sandals!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is cool and the sunglasses are great! :) ♥

    Love,
    BEAUTYFOODY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful look from the most beautiful woman on the planet ;)


    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit doll! You look stunning!

    Beba | FOAM FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Very cool!)www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress. Really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful post my dear!!! This is my new posts: http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/07/love-time.html http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2015/07/moments-of-tenderness-and-love.html Welcome,dear! )

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell


    My Blog ´suvarnathegolden´
    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK | Bloglovin | get free header/button/signatur for your blog

    ReplyDelete