LIGHT AND DARK SIDE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful shirt, lace skirt and awesome bling bling ring from ZAFUL. This look is totally awesome, I am just in love with it. The color theme of the look is really minimalistic, my favorite black and white, but the texture and design is pretty unique. Starting from the top, this shirt is so awesome, it's so simple, yet looks amazing. The black and white design is a brilliant idea, it feels very fresh and unique, it will definitely draw positive attention. The slightly over sized style of this shirt feels a bit 80's, and give the look a business lady vibe. I wanted to mix different textures in this outfit, so I've picked this awesome sexy black lace skirt. This skirt is really beautiful, the detail on the lace themed ornaments is just amazing. I get a seductive and just a bit of romantic vibe from the style of the skirt. The top and the skirt are just feel perfect in this combination, sophisticated and stylish. I've accessorized a bit with this awesome Gothic style layered ring, it really gives a character to this style. The design is chic and glamorous, but not over the top. I just in love with all the elements of this outfit, so definitely check it out for yourself.


I'M WEARING:
SHIRT-
ZAFUL
SKIRT-ZAFUL
RING-ZAFUL
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

6 коммент.: