FOLK STYLE VIBE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful top from SHEIN. This is an easy casual summer look, with a black and white color theme. I wanted this summer outfit to be kinda minimalistic, but feminine and stylish. The top has an interesting design, it's made as if the black is the bottom layer of the shirt and there is a white layer with cutout ornament. The ornament has a bohemian vibe, or some nation costume theme to it. I really love this top, there's something unique in the style simplicity. Continuing the black white theme of the look, I've paired the top with a simple high waist black skirt. Combination of high waist skirt short skirt and high platform shoes will really make your legs look slim and long. I've also used my favorite vintage style sunglasses, they fit this outfit perfectly, and they bring a bit of mystery vibe in to this look. Try this look for this summer and definitely check out this awesome top.
 

I'M WEARING:
TOP-SHEIN
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. cute outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this alternative black and white outfit! it's really cool!
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg barbie doll! <3 <3 great photos and love ur outfit as always!

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the top ♥


    http://theroadsofarbyary.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look, so so cool and edgy :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I loe this skirt so much^^
    I bought the domain last !!! But there is a problem . I bet you can’t see my posts on blogger.com/home . To fix this problem you HAVE TO go to my blog , unfollow it , refresh the page and follow again. The problem will disappear :-)
    This is a problem caused by blog hitch under the new domain , apparently this is normal. But if you do what I say , it will be fine : *
    Have a lovely day, kisses :*


    ♡MiśkaGrabowskaOfficial♡

    ReplyDelete