BOHO HEAVEN


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature a beautiful top, shorts, kimono and a ring from STYLEMOI , and also a necklace accessory from CNDIRECT As a part of my makeup for this look, I've used a lip gloss from BORNPRETTYSTORE. I really love the matte color shade of this lip gloss, it's super cute. I've planned to make some boho looks for this summer, and this is one of them. I would describe this outfit as really feminine, free, positive, definitely romantic, it even has a bit of a fairytale vibe. The crochet top and shorts are a perfect combination, they look like they're a set, even though they are sold separately, I will anyway describe they as a set. The set feature super comfortable top and shorts, the detail of the crochet is really nice, the design is kinda classic and has a romantic vintage vibe. The kimono feels as if it's a part of the set also. It's definitely a vintage style, with very beautiful lace ornaments. There's something very romantically warm and feminine about white crochet and withe vintage style lace. For the accessories I've used a beautiful necklace with awesome design, it's like bronze wings, which also look very vintage, and give this style more atmosphere and character. And I've also used a small ring with elk horns design, which is super cute. The whole look is great for hot summer days outside, like going to themed picnics, having fun closer to nature and being free of big city hustle.
 

 
I'M WEARING:
SHORTS-STYLEMOI
KIMONO-STYLEMOI
RING-STYLEMOI
NECKLACE-CNDIRECT
LIPSTICK-BORNPRETTYSTORE
 

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. wow! it looks amazing. i'm in love with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless! Stunning, and what an awesome photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic look! I love the top:)
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your stile, dress and your photograph wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your stile, dress and your photograph wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit and style :-D Nice nail polish :-)

    ReplyDelete