90'S DENIM


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome shirt and boots from DRESSLINK. With this style I wanted it to be an easy casual look for summer with a 90's vibe. I've selected this really awesome denim shirt with a really bright blue color. It has a classic design, which has a strong 90's vibe and feels really vintage. I just love the style of shirts where you can make a waist bow with a bottom half, it feels very casual, rebel and sexy. I've also used my favorite vintage style sunglasses and high waist denim shorts in this look, they are just perfect for vintage casual looks. The boots that I've picked for this style has rocker vibe, they feel rugged and really casual. With straps and metallic elements this boots give the look a punk edgy vibe. This look is great for any casual activity, so definitely try it out.


I'M WEARING:
DENIM SHIRT-DRESSLINK
SHORTS-SHEIN
BOOTS-DRESSLINK
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. Very cool and sexy look! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you a professional model? This photos are stunning!!! You look so good, I love this shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin this look, its so beautiful!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. hawt! love the double denim look on you
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, so ideal for the summer :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Oksana!!!! Cool and sexy at same time!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete