LOOK OF THE DAY: POP!

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature stylish top and skirt from FRONTROWSHOP.The look is pretty casual, but also elegant and feminine. With different style elements, this fusion look have a bit of pop culture vibe to it. The design of this beautiful top has small elements that make it interesting. I really like the opened wavy short sleeves, that give a vintage feel, and a super cute print, on the other hand makes the design modern. The skirt have a really awesome color, the almost neon yellow, will definitely draw attention. And the layered design look very trendy and futuristic even. I love to combine my favorite leather jackets with different styles, and here it feels perfect. The look is casual, very stylish, and a bit strict also, so it would be great for office work or meetings. Try this style for you, and check out the top and skirt at FRONTROWSHOP.
 
I'M WEARING:
 
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

8 коммент.:

  1. Stylish and chic look! Your make up is stunning dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit! Love the yellow skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats such a cool skirt and I love the bright yellow color
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect! I like yellow :)


    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgoeus look. That yellow skirt is amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing! Yellow skirt and red lips - perfect combination!

    Welcome to my blog RITALIFESTYLE

    ReplyDelete