EMOTION BREAK CONCRETE WALLS


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful top from OASAP. For this style, I wanted it to be casually romantic and feminine, so I used different style elements, like this beautiful white lace top in combination with rugged casual boots. The design of this beautiful top have a really strong vintage vibe, very detailed lace ornaments and see-through delicate material, give the look a romantic story atmosphere. I've paired the top with a classic form skirt, feature an amazing print, and boots on high platform. This look is really girly and summer romantic, but it's also casual, so it would suit summer dates outside. And if you would feel chilly in the evening, you can always use a leather jacket with this style. Try this look and definitely check out this beautiful top at OASAP.

 

I'M WEARING:
TOP-OASAP
 
OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online

Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 коммент.:

  1. Lovin this photos of you!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Как мне нравятся твои ободочки, очень стильные фото всегда ! ;)

    My fashion blog-> www.KseniaNova.ru Welсome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Wow, so beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfits ist just so perfect! I love that skirt! :) You look really beautiful dear!

    Have a geat weekend!
    xxx
    Bianca

    http://baltisoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so beautiful! You have a really edgy look and I'm so jealous of your hair! I have the same top, only in black!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love the headpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top is beautiful
    Lovely and elegant style
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit. I love that skirt :-D <3

    ReplyDelete