LOOK OF THE DAY: MONOCHROME FEELING

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful coat and sweater from ROSEGAL More and more monochrome styles are showing up in online fashion communities, with different variations in design. And the black-white color combination is forever in trend. I wanted to make this look classic and elegant, but also casual and strict, so it can suit every day casual activities. This beautiful monochrome coat is the base for the style, with small texture and strict minimalistic design, it looks classic and very elegant. I get a British classic fashion vibe from it's design. Continuing the theme of this style I've paired this coat with monochrome sweater shirt, featuring beautiful design with patterns and really cute black collar. I really think, that this design is very fashionable and sophisticated, with minimalism in color, the design is very detailed. To soften the strict vibe of the coat, and bring more elegance to the look, I choose my favorite big hat and basic black skirt for this style. The whole look casual, but also romantic and feminine, it will suit even some formal event. So definitely try this elegant style out, and get this beautiful trendy coat and sweater at ROSEGAL

 
I'M WEARING:
COAT-ROSEGAL
SWEATER-ROSEGAL
 
 


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

16 коммент.:

  1. You look amazing :-) Great outfit, cool photos :-)
    In my blog you can see new outfit too^^
    Pozdrawiam ;*

    ♡MiśkaGrabowska_Official♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. o ja...płaszczyk skradł mi serce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful look ! have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have amazing blog dear. Would you like to follow each other? xxx
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit dear. I love your hat.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit. Very classy and sexy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing.

    Liebe Grüße Kristina von KDSecret

    PS: Auf meinem Blog gibt es momentan etwas zu gewinnen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Dear ! This coat is great :) And your blog is amazing !
    Maybe we can follow each other ?:)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stylish and chic look! I love your style! kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is nothing better than a oversized cozy sweater on a cold winter day! Love how you styled yours. leezeer Provided coupon discounts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! :)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat is lovely! Looking great! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love black and white outfits, you look great! : )
    robertakaaa.blogspot.com : )

    ReplyDelete