LOOK OF THE DAY: TEEN SPIRIT

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome jacket and shoes from YOINS, and stylish glasses from OASAP I really love leather jackets, they are comfortable, always in trend and just look badass. And this exemplar is not an exception, with awesome detail and great quality, this leather jacket look unique and very stylish. Instead of a classic zipper design, the jacket features double button, military motive, which make it stand out. I wanted to mach the shoes with other elements of the look, so I picked this awesome casual street style shoes, with a snake skin texture, to match the edgy theme. Accessorizing this look with a spiky leather backpack, my favorite hipster hat and very vintage style glasses, that are just amazing. I really love the classic 60s style of this trendy glasses, they suit many styles and looks. This fashionable accessory will become your best friend for future summers. When I look at this style, 80s-90s rock musicians pop in to my mind. Its definitely casual, a bit edgy, street and artistic. So try this look out and check out this leather jacket and shoes at YOINS and get stylish glasses at OASAP

I'M WEARING:
JACKET-YOINS
SHOES-YOINS
SUNGLASSES-OASAP
 
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

14 коммент.:

  1. Very cool and edgy outfit, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style,great outfit.You look so beautiful Oksana :)

    fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ( ;
    love your hat <3

    jootkaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jak zawsze piękny zestaw na pięknej modelce :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so classy! Have a great week! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: Fabulous jacket. Very cool outfit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look dear. Casual yet sexy at the same time :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. that jacket is so cool , i have those sunnies too and love them
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękny zestaw! ;)
    http://fanaberieoutlet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog, I follow you, can you follow me to, pls.

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool and chic outfit!!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete