LOOK OF THE DAY: ROCKING BARTS

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature really fun sweater, trendy hat and glasses from OASAP I wanted to make this look a bit edgy, a bit hot and, of course, feature fashion tendencies. I get a British punk vibe from this casual street look, but with a fun trendy twist to it. Let's star with this awesome sweater, I just love the pop cartoony design on this sweater, this print is so positive. Because the print is on knitted material, this makes it look like 8-bit graphics, which makes this print even more fun and trendy. The feel of the sweater is very nice, soft and warm. I wanted to mix up some colors in this style, juicy bright yellow on black is already eye-caching, but if you add pink and red detail, the the look will really stand out. Wanted to give this look a strong character with this trendy hat. It reminds me of a policeman or limo driver's hat, but it has sailing detail on it, rope and anchor on buttons, so I guess, that design was inspired by captain's or some kind of a sailor's hat. Really liked nice detail in this hat's design. Giving the look a bit of edginess with black leather skirt with little cute skulls and black leather spiked backpack. The whole look is very casual, artistic, really fun, a bit edgy, even Gothic, and definitely with a British punk vibe. Try a similar style for yourself, using this awesome sweater, hat and glasses from OASAP

I'M WEARING:
SWEATER-OASAP
HAT-OASAP
SUNGLASSES-OASAP
 
OASAP - Street Fashion Women's Clothing Online
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

18 коммент.:

  1. the sweater is super fun and looks combined with leather skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater :-) xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2015/01/blue-lips.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow I love this post, I invited you to visit my blog
    xx

    http://alexandracastrog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty lipstick color! May I ask what lipstick is it? :)

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much<3
      Lipstick by Avon:)

      Delete
  5. Nothing to say... Just one: love u for your style !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool sweater, I love the addition of the scarf. Great colour blocking and mix of prints.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Look !!

    From Poland With Love !!

    http://fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful!!! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous, Love the colors, accessories.. everything about this look! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty look. You look so beautiful!!!
    Awesome sweater.

    New post in my blog about outfit of the day.
    http://mylifeisbeautiful304.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy sweater ! Love your sunglasses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit. I love that Bart top - looks cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hat and the glasses are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love sweater and earring♥
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete