LOOK OF THE DAY: FUN WINTER DAY

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful jacket and beanie from STYLEMOI I really like the black and white themed looks, the contras brings out the detail and really draws attention. This black artificial leather jacket with white fur collar is perfect for trendy black and white outfits, the design is classic, but the material is something different, it is very shine and slick, almost as latex, but thicker, it looks edgy and rocky, but not over the top. The white fur collar is also great, really beautiful for winter themed outfits. In contrast with the strict color theme of the look, I wanted to bring a bit of girly playful vibe to the style, which brings us to the awesome beanie. The design is so simple, but really fun, looks like little Mikey's ears. I paired the jacket with white sweat shirt with a cutest kitty face print and my favorite winter shoes, the white Uggs with fur. This simple casual look is really fun and warm, but also feels fashionable and stylish. So definitely check out this jacket and cute beanie at STYLEMOI

I'M WEARING:
JACKET-STYLEMOI


Share this:

CONVERSATION

14 коммент.:

  1. gorgeous look, you look amasing
    I invite you to visit my blog :) xx
    http://alexandracastrog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! Love your clothes and photos :)

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and lovely jacket. Looks nice and warm :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice look! You look cute in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oksana,you look gorgeous.I am a big fan of black&white outfits,your outfit is amazing ♥

    Valentina from fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ,love the Boots! You look super cute :)Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool! I love your t-shirt :)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete