LOOK OF THE DAY: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look is a special pick for New Year's party. Main attraction of the look is definitely the dress, I just love the classic style and black on white detailed patterns design. This beautiful dress looks really elegant and feels comfortable, this outfit features are very important, when picking a perfect dress for New Year's event. The dress looks amazing with black tights and high heels. I finishing the look with a cute hair accessory, a little black bow. The bow will bring that cute doll style to the overall look. So this is my pick for the New Year's party, I would describe it as elegant, trendy, cute with a bit of spice.
I want to thank my readers for the support and wish all the best in the 2015!
Happy New Year!

 I'M WEARING:
DRESS-MISSGUIDED
SHOES-FRIIS&COMPANY
 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

5 коммент.:

  1. Wishing you all the best in 2015!

    I like your outfits and hope to see more and more. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and I love your heels :-D

    Happy New Year :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Very chic, the dress is so cute :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, You are so stunning. I love the dress! <3

    Kind regards,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete