LOOK OF THE DAY: 101 cats


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome clothes from 
TBDRESS Firstly, great set with really fun design is actually just black and white simple top and skirt, but its amazing print is so fun and positive, that you can light up the room with it. The set is very comfortable, sporty and lite weight. I really wanted to keep the black and white theme throughout the look, so I used my trusty comfortable leather jacket as outer layer and black tights. One of this year's most popular trends is sporty sneaker wedges, with black and white design, in this case, are just perfect for this look. This actual pair is just awesome, the quality is great, I feel so comfortable wearing them and I really like the trendy zebra design. Finishing my catty casual hipster look with obligatory cat ears hat and geeky glasses. So try this look for yourself, it is great for hanging out with friends or any fun casual activity. And definitely check out this set and sneakers at TBDRESS

TOP AND SKIRT-TBDRESS
SNEAKERS-TBDRESS
 
 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

18 коммент.:

  1. I love this whole ensemble but for me, the hat makes it! Plus the photos are really artistic, as always, I love this post!

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous !!! you look lovely dear :) kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cats ! you look pretty < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute look! I love the skirt and the shirt and the sneakers are amazing!! <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome outfit ever!!
    Pozdrawiam ;*

    ♥Miśka♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look fab , the skirt is so pretty
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic look! :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so awesome !

    www.featherdressy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! so amazing outfit ! <3 so cool scirt! *.*
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look dear! Love the cats :-)

    ReplyDelete