LOOK OF THE DAY: JOGGING WITH STYLE


Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature awesome college jacket from 
HOODBOYZ This is a sporty casual look, so it have to be really comfortable, and this jacket is perfect in this case. It is very comfortable, soft and cosy. The design is classic, and I like this basic style look. The jacket is also great for cold autumn days, if you wear something warm under it. I have paired it with stylish sporty Adidas sneakers with same color scheme, they really suit this look perfectly. The whole look is great for jogging in the park or just hanging with friends outside. The college jacket is one of the trends that stays, so definitely check this jacket out at HOODBOYZ





COLLEGE JACKET-HOODBOYZ
SHOES-HOODBOYZ
  

Share this:

CONVERSATION

15 коммент.:

  1. You look amazing and I adore those shoes so much!! Must have! Love that you're rockin a winged eye with a sporty look :)

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic look!

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cool , i reallyy like your jacket
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you look so good! <3
    i love it! :D
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty and adorable in your outfit! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photo.!

    ------------------------------
    esqedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, sexy :)
    chocooonut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool and sporty look! I like the trainers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sexy and I love your sport look so much! Especially your shoes! Pretty look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning outfit!! I love your beanie and hair~ n_n

    If you follow me, let me know if you'd like me to follow you back!
    BlogInstagramTwitterTumblr ♡ YouTube and Facebook coming soon ♡

    ReplyDelete