LOOK OF THE DAY: AGENT KITTY

 
Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look feature beautiful set from 
BREAKICETRENDS The top is a black sweatshirt with great design, that looks stitched on. The print reminds me of psychology ink spot cards, I really like it, different people will recognize different images looking at your top. I also just love the color combination on this set, colors are deep and stand out. The quality of the material used for this set is also very good and the quality of stitching is really nice also. I liked the zipper design on the skirt, it unzip all the way down, so you can take it off in one move, a bit kinky, but interesting. I felt like the set is casual, but also elegant and trendy. The set goes great with this cat ears hat, its like a part of the set. This outfit is great for dates outside. If you want to feel stylish, elegant, a bit sexy, but also not over the top glam, this look is perfect. And don't forget to get this awesome set at BREAKICETRENDS
 
 
 
 
SKIRT AND SWEATER-BREAKICETRENDS
 
 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

17 коммент.:

  1. Such beautiful outfit! xx
    I'm loving the skirt <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue color, so your outfit for me looks great!!!! Well done styling!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit...
    Lovely and sexy look...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful! Awesome outfit, love it so much.
    If you wanna help me in cooperation with Sheinside, please, click on links on my blog ;-)
    Have a nice day;**

    Miśka
    miska-grabowska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours of this look and that cute hat <3

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty and adorable in your outfit! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweater! Totally agree with what you said about it :)
    And combined with that skirt is creates a stunning outfit, love it :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is gorgeous! It looks so pretty!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit. You look stunning as always :-D And I love those shoes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww :3 so sweet! :)
    i really like it!
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look super pretty , i loved your shoes
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing hat.!

    -----------------------------
    esqedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete