LOOK OF THE DAY: I'M NOT YOUR MINNIE

 
Hi my stylish readers!
Today's look is all about amazing clothes from 
BREAKICETRENDS Main item in this easy casual outfit is definitely this awesome set, top and skirt BREAKICETRENDS I just love the design on this set, it is really cute and fun, the print is also very creative, featuring one of my favorite pop culture icons, Mickey Mouse, giving the finger. I guess this shows, that even the cutest and happiest person can have a bad day, or something like that. The set is fun to wear, I had a feeling to move, jump or dance in it the whole day, its very light and comfy. I also liked the quality of the materials used, the set feels like very expensive brand, without any loose threads. To finish the look used black cap with similar design and it suited perfectly for this black and white style. This is really a casual style, so it can be used in any casual activity, or maybe sports also. So check the set out at BREAKICETRENDS and try it for your looks. 
 
 

T-SHIRT AND SKIRT-BREAKICETRENDS
 
 


 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

18 коммент.:

  1. You are looking so so beautiful! I'm in love with this outfit:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!i love the top:)
    Jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. im very impressed but ur looks on lookbook so i had to step by and see more! u goin a great job! u always look just perfect! fantastic taste and effortless style!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: great message. I like your shirt. I love polka dots. You're very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous !!! Your eyes make up is stunning! Many kisses! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing photos:)
    Could you click in links in my new note?
    chocooonut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit and look! That tshirt is pretty and funky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cool t-shirt, i really like it :)
    i think you really like blogging :D you're blog is my favourite fashion blog :)
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that shirt and the cap too!

    xx,
    www.ohparisisburning.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, I believe that it looks perfect with blonde hair. It is so chic! :)

    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete