LOOK OF THE DAY: GALAXY BARBIE

 
Hi my stylish readers!
Today my look is all about great clothes from ROMWE I just love this simple, yet very stylish pink sweatshirt with great 90's style print. It reminds me of American summer trends of 90's. It also feels very comfortable and casual. One of the most memorable trends this year is the galaxy print, and mainly on leggings. Some could think that it is too popular already, but I really like it, and definitely the galaxy print looks awesome on this leggings. They are really fun and girly. I've also used stylish white glasses in this outfit, to get a bit of high fashion feel in to the mix. The whole look is great for any casual stuff with friends, like going to the movies, or something like that. So try this look, and don't forget to check this great items at ROMWE
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses 
 

 
 SWEATSHIRT-ROMWE
LEGGINGS-ROMWE
 
Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

36 коммент.:

  1. you are so pretty! you look like a real barbie :)
    love the pictures x
    jolahogg.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pastel look and the galaxy leggings <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :)
    Love your look! Have a nice day! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love galaxy print, so pretty :) When I was little I was obsessed with barbies so I love the sweatshirt to, this look is just fantastic, you look amazing :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. dunno what to say.. perfectttt !!!!
    wanna be friend and following each other?
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you actually look like a barbie in the brabie jumper
    nice sunnies too
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautidulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from Spain: great sweatshirt. Nice pictures. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! I really like your makeup look too :)
    I've followed you via GFC and bloglovin, hope you do the same!

    http://ramyun-pie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit! This outfit is so pretty! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I followed you on GFC and bloglovin! Feel free to follow back!

    sparklydaydreamer.blogspot.com

    XOXO, Susy

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors! Kisses dear, have a good evening! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool! beauty leggins and blouse :)
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great! I love the outfit and those leggings are just awesome :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. That outfit is AWESOME!! <3<3<3 I love it!

    http://xoxosarita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. that jumper has to be a purchase <3

    katiebuddell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ой прелесть какая!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit! You look fabulous ♥
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look just wonderful!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Odważnie ;-)


    http://www.alliness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty!
    chocooonut.blogspot.com
    the same sweatshirt is on the sheinside.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. HANDSOME <3
    aleksandragiera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. super look! love the leggins!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look like a real barbie... Love the whole look.. <3

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, great review. you would like to follow each other? let me know. beautiful kisses.

    bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  24. felpa carinissima ;)
    XOXO, Rebecca
    * Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi dell'outfit che ho appena pubblicato:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2014/09/i-b-i-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty outfit, i love the pants/leggings :)

    ReplyDelete