LOOK OF THE DAY: READY FOR THE GAME

 
Hi my stylish friends!
Today's look featuring amazing clothes from HOODBOYZ . I just love this awesome college sports jacket with Lakers theme by Adidas. The jacket have really trendy design and great quality. It is a girl jacket and its meant to be over sized, so I've decided to pair it with short and my favorite long socks, witch bring a bit of sexy to the look. The Lakers cap is perfect for this look and really brings this look together. For the couple of last years the college jacket is ongoing trend in fashion, and I just adore college jackets and love to use them in different street styled looks. And this jacket quickly became one of favorites for it's awesome design and quality. So check out this amazing jacket and cap at HOODBOYZ and try this look for yourself.
Be fabulous, but stay real! Kisses 
 
 

ADIDAS LAKERS VARSITY COLLEGE JACKET-HOODBOYZ
 
 

 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

27 коммент.:

  1. great, sporty look ! Loveeee it < 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool look :) you look so amazing! :)
    by-aneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amaizing realy good photo!
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photos ! :O
    you look amazing :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, I couldn't focus on the outfit because I couldn't stop staring at your makeup, your skin looks amazing and perfect and so glowy!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome!!!
    Have a nice day, kisses ;*

    Miśka
    miska-grabowska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Oksana,, great post & clothes-combination one more time... I wait from you to follow me back & keep in touch.. much kisses,,,
    http://styleinthessbiky.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! So beautiful:) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Just found your blog and I'm amazed!! LOVE the pictures!! You look beautiful!! And this outfit is just great!! Keep in touch!

    With love,
    http://www.livelaughloveandmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Cool! Your eyes make up is stunning! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit. :))
    Sure we can follow eachothers. I am following you so now it is your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! You look stunning :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the jacket!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing :) Following u on GFC now ^^
    Geralyn | http://zhixingeralyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so beautiful!!! Love your whole outfit:)

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, lovely, perfect and I love the looks and the beautiful photos ! I'm a great crazy fan !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your cute sporty looks! You look so good in them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo cool!

    I follow ou on gfc and bloglovin now
    hope you do it same)

    Fashionlovin’

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look so beautiful :)
    Love this post :)

    www.marrtab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love outfit, nice jacket!
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete